The Community Research Alliance is a network of community organizations and research partners (also known as Affiliates) dedicated to addressing health related inequities in the Greater Hartford area through research collaborations. Being an Affiliate includes the following benefits and responsibilities:
Benefits of being an affiliate are as follows:
- Opportunity to suggest and to participate in events, meetings and workshops addressing health inequities in the Greater Hartford area.
- Opportunity to acquire funded efforts to build organizational and alliance capacity to reduce health disparities among constituents.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with research partners to address specific health disparities.
- Opportunity to join the Steering Committee to help further define the identity of the alliance and promote our community health agenda.
- Opportunity to network and build relationships with other community organizations focused on health.
Responsibilities of being a CRA affiliate
- Attending quarterly meetings and special events
- Referring other community organizations/government agencies
- Contributing to the discussion of health equity by sharing ideas, information, and resources
- Suggesting and hosting(if they wish) CRA events