The Community Research Alliance is a network of community organizations and research partners (also known as Affiliates) dedicated to addressing health-related inequities in the Greater Hartford area through research collaborations. Being an Affiliate includes the following benefits and responsibilities:
Benefits of being an affiliate are as follows:
- Opportunity to suggest and to participate in events, meetings and workshops addressing health inequities in the Greater Hartford area.
- Opportunity to acquire funded efforts to build organizational and alliance capacity to reduce health disparities among constituents.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with research partners to address specific health disparities.
- Opportunity to join the Steering Committee to help further define the identity of the alliance and promote our community health agenda.
- Opportunity to network and build relationships with other community organizations focused on health.
Responsibilities of being a CRA affiliate
- Attending quarterly meetings and special events
- Referring other community organizations/government agencies
- Contributing to the discussion of health equity by sharing ideas, information, and resources
- Suggesting and hosting CRA events if applicable
Please fill out this survey if you are interested in becoming a CRA Affiliate